Zodiac Sign Chain Bracelet
You came here from TikTok? Congrats. You win a limited time special discount. Don’t tell Facebook.
The stars have aligned and we're thrilled to bring you our Zodiac sign jewelry as part of our astrology collection! Available in all twelve astrological signs, each piece comes in gold and silver options, with the zodiac symbol engraved on it.
- Aquarius: January 20 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
- Aries: March 21 – April 19
- Taurus: April 20 – May 20
- Gemini: May 21 – June 20
- Cancer: June 21 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 22
- Virgo: August 23 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 22
- Scorpio: October 23 – November 21
- Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 19
- Water and sweat proof: Our products never fade, tarnish or lose its colour - even when exposed to sweat and heat, in the shower, sea or pool - So dive in! Your meaningful piece will hold up
- Sizes: All bracelets are adjustable in size, necklaces comes as standard with a 55cm chain. For ring sizes please refer to the ring size guide on the Custom ring product page.
- Material: Corrosion resistant 316L Stainless steel coated in 18k gold/rose gold/matte black ceramic coating. Your piece will never fade in color!
- Unisex: Perfect for Him & Her
- Engraving: We use the latest laser technology to engrave each piece with incredible precision. The engraving is black/grey. Not sure what to engrave? Get inspired here
We ship Worldwide:
UK Delivery - Free For Orders Over £40 🇬🇧
- Standard Delivery (5-7 Working Days)
- Express Delivery (3-6 Working Days)
US Delivery - Free For Orders Over $50 🇺🇸
- Standard Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
- Priority Shipping (5-9 Working Days)
European Delivery - Free For Orders Over €50 🇪🇺
- EU Standard Shipping (4-9 Working Days)
- EU Priority Shipping (3-6 Working Days)
CA Delivery - Free For Orders Over $65 🇨🇦
- Canada Standard Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
- Canada Priority Shipping (5-9 Working Days)
AU & NZ Delivery 🇦🇺
- AU Standard Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
- AU Priority Shipping (5-9 Working Days)
Rest of the world 🌍
- Standard Shipping (7-15 Working Days)
- Priority Shipping (5-10 Working Days)
Shipping Information All orders are shipped from our EU fulfilment centre. All custom products take 1-5 Days to ship out as they are made to order.
If the package cannot be delivered to the given shipping address due to causes ascribable to the absent cooperation of the customer (wrong or incorrect shipping address, absent receiver,) or if the customer refuses to collect the package, the package will be returned to the sender (Customcuff) at the customers expense. For custom products we do not accept returns, so the customer will be contacted and requested to provide a correct address for the reshipment. The customer will be liable to pay the additional incurred shipping cost.
Items Not Received But Tracking Shows Delivered
Please note we do not refund or replace items that are tracked as being delivered. For this reason, we always recommend that you get items delivered to a secure address. The shipping company will only mark the package as delivered once they deliver it to the address you provided. If your order is marked as delivered and you didn't receive it, we suggest checking your mailbox or contacting your local post office.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email when your order is shipped with tracking information.
Please also note that the delivery date estimate on the product page is only an estimate based on the average delivery speed to your country. It is therefore not guaranteed.
What people are saying
Cealynn & Dean
Dean got us matching bracelets that have the coordinates of Paradise Beach, where our relationship first started when he asked me to be his girlfriend. It's one of the cutest gifts i've ever received.
I wear my jewelry from Customcuff every single day. Such a meaningful piece of jewelery, and a reminder of where my life changed. Mint concept!
I absolutely love Customcuff! Got my girlfriend Lauren matching bracelets with the coordinates of where we first met, such a cool concept!