Plain Matte Black Series
The Black Series collection by Customcuff is finally here. For the risk takes & adventure seeking souls that always strive for more in life. Be different and stand out with our matte black ceramic coated jewelry.
Like all our other pieces it's made for Him & Her.
Made of 316L stainless steel with the highest quality matte black alumina coating of 16 micras, hardened at 1200 degrees celcius. Made to last, never fades in color.
- Water and sweat proof: Our products never fade, tarnish or lose its colour - even when exposed to sweat and heat, in the shower, sea or pool - So dive in! Your Customcuff products will hold up.
- Adjustable in size: The cuffs are made to be adjusted and can be bend into the perfect size with little force (fits both men and women). The necklace comes with a 55cm, 2mm wide cuban chain.
- Material: Corrosion resistant 316L Stainless steel coated in 16 micras alumina black coating. (highest quality coating that is guaranteed to never fade)
- 1.Use a ring you already have and that is your size, and measure the inside diameter of it.
- 2.Compare the inside diameter of your ring with the exact measurements of each of our sizes. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
1.Wrap a thin strip of paper or a string around your finger, like a ring.
2.Mark the spot where the two ends meet and measure the length with a ruler. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Since these rings are custom made, we do not accept returns. So make sure that the size you order is correct. Please refer to our Return Policy page for more info.
IT ALL STARTED IN THE SUMMER OF 2018
Our two founders, both felt like the usual school path wasn't the right thing for them, they were itching to get out and explore the world. After a couple weeks of consideration, they both dropped out of university and went travelling with hope that something would come out of it. They decided to take a trip to Bali with the money they had saved up from working weekend jobs. Between the movie-like sunsets, sunrise surfing, cool beach towns and kind people, it didn’t take long for them to fall in love with the laid-back Bali lifestyle.
ONE DAY, AFTER CATCHING SOME WAVES
They came across a little booth on the beach. A balinese artisan, named Putu, whose simple silver jewelry captured their attention instantly. They bought a couple silver cuffs and didn’t think much more of it. A couple days later they got the idea to engrave the coordinates of Bali on the silver cuffs, it seemed like a great way to keep the memories of Bali close, and always be reminded of the good times. They found a stone and scratched the coordinates of Bali on the cuff, and so Customcuff® was born.Greatly inspired by the idea of remembering moments and places in such a unique and meaningful way, They purchased 100 cuffs and went home to pursue this new idea for a meaningful brand. They told their family and friends about it, and everyone loved it. Soon after, with all the positive feedback, they decided to create an instagram and a website to make their custom cuffs available to people around the world. Everyone on Instagram quickly fell in love with the idea and orders slowly started coming in.